- Capacity: as Per Required
- Specification: GB / ASME / EN / BS
- Trademark: SOMEC
- Origin: China
Besides BTG Island, one complete power plant also has a lot of related auxiliary equipment including water/steam system, electrical system and control system as the three main auxiliary systems (coal handling system, ash & slag handling system could be considered as scope of Boiler Island). Based on our company's experience on overseas projects, there are more problems arising from the auxiliary equipment/ materials side instead of BTG side during power plant installation & operation since the auxiliary equipment/materials are numerous and miscellaneous. Then, the minor problems sometimes seriously affect the whole project schedule. This is because contractor and owner always pay more attention to the BTG equipment, but neglects the auxiliary equipment& auxiliary systems.
Our company thinks highly of the importance of auxiliary equipment and auxiliary systems all the time. We have the detailed calculation on auxiliary equipment /materials selection from the very beginning of design. We always adopt the higher side rather than the lower side for the standard equipment technical parameter selection. The same happens for the class and standard selection of auxiliary materials. Considering the quantity of equipment interfaces, we always reserve some margins for the amount of piping and standard parts so as to assure no failures at all during site erection.
Water / Steam System
1. Source of water treatment (boiler water) is recommended to use fresh water (river water, lake water, well water etc.), which could save investment in water resource for user.
2. Circulating cooling water flow is large, so it could use river water, lake water and other natural water resource; Power plant beside the sea could also use sea water. Cooling water system could be open type or close type.
3. Safety shall be highlighted for the main steam system and adopt the optimized solution as far as possible to reduce heat loss.